This was taken from the headlands of the Golden Gate National Recreation Area. As I was walking around shooting the Golden Gate bridge I noticed the awesome curve in the Pacific Coast Highway out to the North. It was really windy and the fog was really starting to roll in thick as you can see in the upper left hand of the image. What a great place to relax…
In California, we don’t say “i love you”, we say “Beach beach HOLLYWOOD valley girl GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE socal norcal” which roughly translates too “ur welcome for the In-and-Out, fucktrucks” i think that’s really beautiful
Don’t you love morning earthquakes in California?
If you are near a TV (or a computer for that matter) turn on the news and watch as the hunt for Christopher Dorner comes to a close.
ain’t nobody fuckin with my clique
It is now 12:00 December 21st, 2012. It has begun to drizzle slightly. We are all very frightened.
It’s 33 minutes until the end.
The tans on buxom bleached blondes are still orange and glowing.
The Mexican fruit markets are still fresh and the late night Safeways are still sleezy.
The colors red and blue are still banned in high schools and some hipsters have shaven more of their head than they intended.
The Castro is still filled with drunk people and no one knows where Benicia is, or Vallejo for that matter.
What the hell is an Orinda?
There is a cry and the empty skies split open and reveal Steven Spielberg.
He’s filming a sequel to War of the Worlds.
And we are all his extras.
California, the good news:
- Jerry Brown got 30, so he has no excuse to kill our colleges
- Unions aren’t going to die
- Auto insurance companies missed out on another scam
- Non-violent offenders won’t be given life-sentences
- We get to redistrict ourselves
The bad news:
- State budget isn’t any easier to cut
- By a narrow margin, we’re going to keep letting the state kill people
- Overwhelmingly, sex slaves are going to be prosecuted as sex offenders (we’re prosecuting victims now)
- We don’t get to know what’s in what we’re eating
- We’re doing everything we can to get businesses the fuck out of our state
We definitely have more to be ashamed of than proud of today in the Golden State.
Why couldn’t we be more like Colorado?
EDIT: Bonus for people in Los Angeles County, we fucking voted in Measure B. Who the FUCK in the fucking WORLD voted YES on this FUCKING MEASURE
i’m going to just strangle myself