imagine ur otp
SUGGESTION SUNDAY: Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz
Synopsis: Aristotle is an angry teen with a brother in prison. Dante is a know-it-all who has an unusual way of looking at the world. When the two meet at the swimming pool, they seem to have nothing in common. But as the loners start spending time together, they discover that they share a special friendship—the kind that changes lives and lasts a lifetime. And it is through this friendship that Ari and Dante will learn the most important truths about themselves and the kind of people they want to be.
This is such a beautiful, lyrical novel that I can’t recommend enough. It’s so simple but touching and honest. I didn’t know what I was getting into when I bought it, aside from the fact that so many people love it, but there’s just something in the words that makes it feel like it’s so delicately crafted. Nothing I can say will live up to the beauty within this book.
Mom walks in
Mom: Stop looking at the skeletons please…
when ur trying to cheer your friends up bc they’re sad
You hear that? That’s the sound of my heart breaking into millions of pieces
Not the heroes we thought we needed but the heroes we really needed all along
Best of Free! → Rei's Development in Swimming
*sees a cute guy on public transport*
*makes brief accidental eye contact*
*goes home and listens to enchanted on repeat for 3 hours*
1) Image - 160px * 213px. It’s important that images are vertical.
2) You can use this page to your project “2012 movies” or the filmography of your favorite actor or your favorite books, etc..
1) Do not remove, change or move my credit.
2) Do not use it as a base.
3) Do not repost and claim as your own.
4) Send me a message if you have any problems, questions or if you need help to change the colors, links, if you want to delete or add more boxes, etc..
How to Install
1) Go to the customizer
2) Click on “Pages” and “Add a page”
3) Choose “Custom Layout” as the page type and choose the url
4) Paste the code, click “Create page”, then “Save page”
Like or reblog if you use/love :)
No but there is literally a beautifully written, 10/10 would recommend, young adult, coming of age book with POC queer boys and it’s so good I literally finished it in probably 5 hours.
The book is called Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrete of the Universe by Benjamin Alire Saenz and I don’t know why tumblr is not freaking out about it but you should all go read it BYe.
YA Literature 4/? - Daughter of Smoke and Bone; Laini Taylor
"Once upon a time, an angel lay dying in the mist.And a devil knelt over him and smiled.”